ICP is a 501c3 non-profit organization, composed of believers of all orthodox Christian traditions. Contributing to the Institute makes our activities possible and makes you a part of this important initiative.
- Sponsoring educational, training, spiritual, and worship events in the Louisville area that promote Christian psychology
- Providing a network for local churches, pastors and ministers, counselors, psychiatrists, and psychologists
Please consider helping the Institute for Christian Psychology by financially supporting our work.
Regional & National Activities
- Facilitating distinctly Christian psychology research
- Education and training in Christian counseling, psychology, pastoral theology, cultural studies, including sometimes offering CEU's for
- Collaborating with other Christian organizations
- Contributing to professional associations, like the American Psychological Association
- Networking with other Christian psychology organizations across the globe, like the European Movement of Christian Anthropology, Psychology, and Psychotherapy (www.emcapp.eu)
- Close collaboration with the Society for Christian Psychology (www.Christianpsych.org)