ICP is a 501c3 non-profit organization, composed of believers of all orthodox Christian traditions. Contributing to the Institute makes our activities possible and makes you a part of this important initiative.
- Sponsoring educational, training, spiritual, and worship events in the Louisville area that promote Christian psychology
- Providing a network for local churches, pastors and ministers, counselors, psychiatrists, and psychologists
End of Year Letter from the Chair of ICP
Dear Friends of ICP:
2017 was a full and exciting year for the Institute for Christian Psychology.
Our vision is to see Christ-centered, emotional, relational, and spiritual wholeness for all people. To that end, we presented 3 highly successful events for the Louisville community. Two offered Christ-centered approaches to navigating through Perfectionism and Anxiety, and we closed out our year with a September event that introduced Eric Johnson's most recent book, "God and Soul Care". Dr. Johnson spoke to a standing room only group on the healing and redemptive power of God's love.
We look to 2018 with much dependence and anticipation of how God will continue to use you, our friends, financial supporters, and ministry partners, to expand our capacity to equip the churches, locally and across the nation. Dozens of churches and ministries are in need of the unique tools of Christian Psychology to renew the Body of Christ and reach out to the lost. We have all experienced the brokenness of sin, suffering and damage to some degree, and at ICP, we are invested in helping others to receive the healing power of the gospel.
You can be a part of making that difference by donating today.
Our goal is to raise $200,000 by January 31, 2018, and our board is invested; we have collectively seeded the first 10% of this goal by personally making our donations this month. These monies will be put toward:
1. Publishing training materials for churches and counselors that have already been developed by
2. Providing actual soul-care help for ministries and churches that are financially unable to do so
3. Funding resources to deliver workshops for church leaders and professionals.
This letter requests your prayerful consideration of a tax-deductible donation to join us in the work of ICP so that we can continue to impart wholeness in the body of Christ. Visit our website at icpconnect.org to listen to archived talks and learn more about the variety and detail of projects we have underway that need funding.
May Christ's peace be yours to the fullest, most especially in this season of celebrating God with us.
On behalf of the entire board
Please consider helping the Institute for Christian Psychology by financially supporting our work.
Regional & National Activities
- Facilitating distinctly Christian psychology research
- Education and training in Christian counseling, psychology, pastoral theology, cultural studies, including sometimes offering CEU's
- Collaborating with other Christian organizations
- Contributing to professional associations, like the American Psychological Association
- Networking with other Christian psychology organizations across the globe, like the European Movement of Christian Anthropology, Psychology, and Psychotherapy (www.emcapp.eu)
- Close collaboration with the Society for Christian Psychology (www.Christianpsych.org)